CAS No.: 8005-44-5;67762-27-0
Other Names: Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetearyl Glucoside, M68
Appearance: White to light yellow solid particles
1. Self-emulsifying and self-thickening of the non-ionic emulsifiers and thickening of its self-emulsifying properties at very low dosage can be fully demonstrated;
2. It can be prepared by the gel structure of the layered-type liquid crystal oil in water emulsions with excellent moisturizing effect on the functional activity of a sustained-release additive effect; paste spread with excellent performance and cool silky smooth light skin feel, moisturizing agents significantly reduce the sticky feeling;
3. The natural plant sources of non-ionic emulsifiers, without EO groups, completely biodegradable;
4. Excellent skin compatibility, non-irritating, and can reduce the irritation of other raw materials for the preparation of baby supplies and high-end skincare products;
5. Widely used and can be used to prepare a variety of cream and lotion, especially for the preparation of sunscreen products, can improve the product's SPF and water resistance;
6. Excellent emulsifying properties, regardless of molecular weight and polarities.
Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetearyl Glucoside
ITEM Spec Limit Test Method
PH Value 5.5-7.5 GB/T 6368
Moisture Content(%) 1.0Max GB/T 6283
Acid Value(mg KOH/g) 0.5Max GB/T 6365
Hydroxy Value (mg KOH/g) 270-290 GB/T 7383
Hydrogen Peroxide(%) 0.5Max GB1616
Iodine Value(gl2/100g) 1.0Max GB/T 13892
25KG net Pail
For small quantity samples or orders, we can ship by courier like DHL, FedEx door to door.
For large quantities, Air or Sea both are available, as customized.